We invite artists who are of German origin and who have an affinity to German culture to join our group. We encourage interested artists to submit a portfolio for review. Please send the following material:
- 10 digital images of your work *
- Documentation for each work: title, date, media, dimensions
- Exhibition history
- Gallery representation
- Artist statement (optional)
- A self-addressed stamped envelope for the return of materials
Send materials to:
Attn: Porfolio Review
1870 Ralston Avenue #8
Belmont, CA 94002
* Please submit your materials by e-mail or send a CD - no slides- to the above address.
Members are listed in the artist registry on germanamericanartists.com. Member pages include a member supplied intro and a portfolio of 10 art work images. All materials are supplied by the member in electronic formats. Click here for the materials specifications.
All members are eligible to be included in virtual exhibitions on germanamericanartists.com. In addition, we intend to organize "brick-and-mortar" exhibitions.
Member artists pay an annual fee of $75.
There is a one-time administration fee of $75 that covers the initial uploading of your artwork and artist's information by us. We will update your entry - add new / delete old images- at the rate of $10 per image. Changes to text - biography and statement - will be free of charge.